Monday, August 31, 2015

Our "Friendship" in a Fanart

Hey guys! I told ya about the MLP OC that's you know, me, right? Here it is. Rainbow Lightning Crash, a pegasus pony and Dash's cousin. Yeah, I was inspired with the name, which is Dash's bully name. It's cool, I thought. :) And she won't get offended again.

                                                            A sad Rainbow Crash.

                                                            An anime Rainbow Crash

                                                                 Equestria Girls Style

                                           A Rainbow Crash meme when Independence Day
A flying Rainbow Crash.
And, I made the human too of course! You might wanna see this art I edited I made.
yeah, Ted from the Lorax, Hiro from Big Hero 6, and me from myself.
And this of course, included me.

It's late already so I'm just gonna share more RC edits/drawings in the comments using links! Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment