Monday, March 30, 2015

April Fool Trick


Tomorrow's April 1st and EVERY HUMAN knew this. And April 1st is April Fool! I don't celebrate it, because I'm afraid I will get into trouble. Here is a recipe I made called Strange Drink for April Fool. Scroll down and down this post if you wanna see the history of this thing. 
Ingredients: see that pic
How To Make: see that pic

History:
My maid's husband usually go to my house at the afternoon(but now not, she doesn't work here anymore) and I try to play a trick to him. So I put all the recipe and close the mug so he won't know what it is, and I gave it to him, saying it was tea. But, he smelt it and he realizes I was playing a trick on him. He opens it and saw it and said, What?!

PLEASE SPIT IT OUT DON'T DRINK IT!

1 comment:

  1. MSG?!?!?! SERIOUSLY?!?!? Alamaaak.... Chilli powder segala macem...Itu butter, ya? Coffee, food coloring... Soya sauce...Ih jijik!

    ReplyDelete