Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo!

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! The newest Cinderella has released!! 

And it starts with the short movie from Frozen, called Frozen Fever. Watch the trailer. And I just knew that it is possible for a snow queen to have a cold. Frozen fans WILL come to watch this movie.

A Cinderella Trailer

So.. We all do know what the fairytale is about, well, yeah, princesses! I don't like princesses actually, but I think that Cinderella is the best princess I know because she is always have courage and be kind, and helping. She forgives her step sisters and her evil step mother, and her kindness is what makes her being a princess, from the inside and outside.

You know, if we watch movies we always get feelings. Well, my feeling is happy to watch it and a little scared or shocked when the step mother did something bad. Like, breaking Cinderella's glass slipper. That made me jump and almost spit out my coke. Yeah, emotions.
Anyways, it's a good movie. And movies are one of my favorite things in the world.

Here's a Cinderella soundtrack, called "A Dream is a Wish your Heart makes."



   

No comments:

Post a Comment