Sunday, July 12, 2015

A Time with Baymax and the Arts

Every all knows the cute healthcare robot Baymax, huh? 
LET ME PRESENT, SIRE ROBOT BAYMAX THE HEALTHCARE COMPANION. 
*curtain opens*
"Hello, I am Baymax your personal healthcare companion."
Yeah, Baymax is everyone's favourite robot. He should be the best mate for Olaf, because he likes to give warm hugs and Olaf loves warm hugs.
Well, I've been reading at the Disney Wiki site about Baymax and they say he loves flowers, butterflies, soccer balls, chess(Could he even play chess? XD), cats, flying, hugs, and more. So drawing Baymax with flowers and butterflies? Why not?
Ba-la-la-la.
I did this at church while waiting for our parents to come, my friends and I tried switching and using each other's pens... I drew this with my friends blue pen, and outlined it with a black one. The butterflies, tho. They weren't in my mind before so I drew them as a crown. And some flowers surrounding him also.
I wrote Baymax in Japanese characters which is "Beimakkasu" "ベイマックス"
To me it's kinda hard..
Ok every all, bye!
I think you would think what my expression could be when B---




SHHHHH.....

K, ok!!! Well guys here are some other edits I made to Baymax.
Haha lol what will Hiro say when he realizes Baymax with makeup after taking diz pic...
Baymax, you look sick-no, not the sick that Hiro meant.

Well ev'ry all-it's time for me to go. Byye!!! Ok, Baymax now we have to get you back t---
WE JUMPED OUT OF A WINDOOOOWWW!!!!
Sshh...


No comments:

Post a Comment