Friday, July 3, 2015

Wolf Howling to the Moon~My art

Wolves are my favourite animals. And I think I will draw a wolf howling at the moon last year, and it turned out perfect, but the cow over the moon ruined it. (Oh why, why I drew that cow?)Well, I've seen some pictures and arts in the Internet about wolves howling to the moon, and those arts are very beautiful, and that inspired me to draw one-DIGITAL. I've never drawn anything digital before, except that My Little Pony thing below, and I think I'm gonna draw one. Here it is!
What do you think? Is it FREAKINGLY AWESOME? Or FREAKINGLY TERRIBLE? Post it at the comments, please! Or take the poll I made at Google+:https://plus.google.com/+KarinaPandiangan_thehuman6734/posts/NTvgWEtgAdk
I think the wolf is a bit weird...XD

No comments:

Post a Comment